Buy this item and earn 350 reward points.
Larry Becker is considered one of the most creative and respected mentalists in the field. This DVD features Larry performing a 40-minute show in front of a live audience and then explaining the routines, strategies and techniques involved. Although performed on a stage many of the routines are suitable for parlor or close-up work.
Contains performances and explanations of:
- H.G. Wells' Time Machine: An audience member thinks of a year in the seventeenth century and writes it on an envelope containing a modern coin. The coin envelope is held by the audience member and remains in full view throughout. Upon opening the envelope an old pirate coin is found to have the thought of date engraved on it. Proving that the coin went back in time to the thought-of year.
- Out of Body: A spectator cuts to any card, removes it and places it in his pocket. The rest of the deck is placed back in the box and held by the spectator. With no hesitation you can immediately name the selected card with one-hundred percent accuracy.
- Casino Royale: One of Larry Becker's most popular and favorite routines where a spectator randomly selects one of fifty casino chips, a handful of bills and two playing cards. A prediction envelope, which has been in full view the entire time, is opened and inside is predicted the name of the casino, how much money was taken and the Blackjack hand selected by the spectator.
- Kolossal Killer III: A streamlined version of a marketed routine where a thought-of card is revealed by removing a prediction from your wallet that has been held by the spectator the entire time.
- Clearly Predictable: Prior to the show a spectator is handed a prediction envelope and the classified section of a newspaper. She is instructed to circle any ad and initial her choice. She also removes a bill from her purse and initials it. An audience member then selects a playing card from a jumbo deck. In rapid succession the selection is revealed printed on the newspaper and when the prediction envelope is opened it reveals the exact wording of the selected classified ad and the serial number of the initialed bill.
- Calendar Caper: A sealed prediction reveals the month a spectator was born and his favorite card.
- Ultimate Flashback: Larry's Becker's marketed effect where a series of mind-reading feats are performed using books and thought-of words. (performance only).