Already a Member?
and receive the lowest prices available! [
learn more about Membership
Beginner Magic Tricks
Card Magic Tricks
Close Up Magic Tricks
Coin & Money Magic Tricks
Comedy Magic Tricks
Featured Magic Shops->
Fire Magic Tricks
Free Magic Tricks
Instant Download Magic
Stage Magic Tricks
Supplies & Refills->
Pre-Sale Magic Items
Shop by Price->
Easy to do Magic Ages 7-12
Well Made & Easy to Perform
Pranks, Gags, Puzzles & More->
Inventory Reduction Sale
My Best - Volume 3 by John Mendoza
Ships within 2-4 Business Days
Member price: $31.46
Become a Member »
Click to enlarge
Buy this item and earn 350 reward points.
John Mendoza is a legendary figure in close-up magic and his books and manuscripts can be found in just about every magician's library. In addition to his own effects and routines, John has also authored books for such notables as Don England, Chris Kenner and Dan Fleshman. For over 35 years, he's made his living performing close-up magic and in this remarkable set of DVDs, John shares the secrets of that success. These are the tricks that have taken John Mendoza literally around the world - they're the very best effects that this world-class entertainer has to offer - and now they can be yours.
- While dealing, a spectator stops at a totally random card, which is shown to match the performer's prediction which has been in an envelope inside his wallet. And, yes, the wallet was on the table the entire time.
COLOR CHANGING DECK
- Three selected cards are chosen from and returned to a red-backed deck. The performer locates all three - not difficult to do since the selections are now the only red-backed cards. The rest of the deck is shown to have changed to blue-backed cards.
- The performer demonstrates a calculator with the uncanny ability to divine chosen cards. A baffling routine that will leave your audience shaking their heads!
- Three red-backed blank cards, in turn, assume the identity of three freely-selected blue-backed cards. A classic polished to perfection by the Mendoza touch!
- A freely thought-of card is named by the performer. Unfortunately, he names it "Clyde." However, when the backs of the cards are shown to all have completely different names written on their backs, an amazing moment is created when the thought-of card is shown to be the only one named Clyde.
THE ULTIMATE TORN & RESTORED CARD
- A playing card, signed on the back by the spectator and on the face by the performer, is torn into small pieces and then completely restored.
MYSTERY OF THE 19TH CARD
- A self-working trick that seems truly impossible. The spectator deals piles of cards from a shuffled deck and through an amazing coincidence, is able to accurately forecast a completely random outcome. An object lesson in how to make mathematically-based card effects entertaining and engaging!
- Through an elimination process, the performer forms smaller and smaller piles of cards until he is left with only one - the spectator's selection. For the surprise finish, the top cards of the four piles are turned over to show the four Aces. As if that isn't enough, the piles are turned over to show a King on the bottom of each!
Approximately 1hr 50min
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 31 October, 2008.
Customers who bought this product also purchased
Slydini Book, Annotated Magic of
Dingle's Deceptions by Derek Dingle
We Have Gone Social
Join our Newsletter
you can trust
Daily Price Break
Lock Picking Set, Magicians - Modern
Notify me of updates to
My Best - Volume 3 by John Mendoza
Shipping & Returns
Conditions of Use
Gift Voucher FAQ
Magic Links, Lists and Guides
Affiliate Log In
Copyright © 2017.
Magic Trick Store Inc.
Magic Trick Store Inc. 11800 Factory Shops Blvd. #800 Huntley, IL 60142
Check Out Our Other Stores:
Website Maintained By