Buy this item and earn 5,200 reward points.
The Magician asks an audience member to fully examine a calculator, he then types a prediction number into it. He puts it inside a box, gives the box to the spectator, and steps away. Then he asks an audience member to think of any number, telling him to concentrate. After the spectator chooses the number, he opens the box, takes out the calculator, and the spectator's randomly thought-of number, matches the magician's prediction clearly displayed on the calculator.
The routines and effects possible with this incredible device are truly limitless!
Important Points about this device:
- The calculator can be fully examined at any time, before and after the effect.
- The Magician NEVER touches the calculator after giving it to the spectator.
- The Magician does not need an assistant and has complete control over the calculator at any time.
- The control of the calculator is invisible to the audience
- The effect can be repeated several times with different prediction results, if needed.
- The predictions can be shown to be completely different.
- No pre-show stooging!