Buy this item and earn 49 reward points.
Anthony Miller, Sebastian Clergue and the rest of Radio Free Atlantis Productions crew wanted to create something just a little different from your average magic quarterly-and did they ever! If you're looking for fresh perspectives on the art of performing close-up and parlor magic, mentalism and more, along with a healthy dose of goodhearted satire, look no further. This issue contains:
- Psincerely Yours - Paul Aberstat
- The French Cut - JB Dumas
- Outside Change - Aaron Fisher
- The Electric Ghost - Nathan Kranzo
- Full Funding - Phil Goldstein
- Dingle/Illusion Aces - Luke Dancy
- Flip Flop Top - Luke Dancy
- Poof! - Tom Williams
Also includes reviews of David Regal's Constant Fooling, Jon Allen's Spectators Don't Exist and James Lewis' Dr. Sacks' Amazing Dice Trick, a Beginner's Corner featuring two double lifts from Lee Asher, coverage of the Midwest Magic Jubilee and The Hooser Fly by Troy Hooser.
Staplebound, 34 8.5" by 11" pages, fully illustrated.