Buy this item and earn 120 reward points.
Lee's latest lecture notes contain six wonderful effects and utility sleights for the close-up card worker.
- Wipe Your Ace - The magician shuffles the deck and tries to find all four of the aces. He succeeds in finding three of them but misses the fourth. He corrects the mistake by rubbing the deck against the wrong card and it visibly changes into the final ace!
- Face Down Silver Surfer - A card is shown, signed and turned face-down on top of the deck. The deck is spread and the selection slowly slides down the spread from the top of the deck into the middle. With a snap of the fingers, the signed card is shown to have magically jumped back to the top.
- Put Your Treys In The Upright Position - The four Threes are rotated out of the deck and remain standing on the table without any visible means of support!
- Rosie Palm - An amazing way to palm a card from the center of the deck.
- Resistance Is Feudal - After producing the four aces, the magician states that he would have rather produced the four jacks and proceeds to visually change all four aces into the four jacks at the same time!
- That's A Wrap - A borrowed $100 bill is wrapped around a deck of cards. In an instant, the bill vanishes and reappears wrapped around the four aces (or selected cards) in the middle of the pack.