Buy this item and earn 200 reward points.
Clutch is featured in Oz Pearlman's off-broadway show, The Unseen. While Clutch is simple to perform and can be done any time with a borrowed deck, it is presented here with the professional performer in mind. This is a card routine that bridges the gap between close-up and stage as it plays for the entire audience. We hope you'll add Clutch to your show.
The deck is borrowed. Fair.
The spectator shuffles, picks a card, and returns it to the deck. Fair.
The cards are put in the card box. Fair.
The box is closed. Fair.
The spectator puts the deck in his/her own pocket. Fair.
The spectator confirms there's nothing else in his/her pocket... just a deck inside a CLOSED box! Fair.
You show your hands COMPLETELY empty. You show them slowly and from all angles. Your sleeves are rolled up. Fair. Fair. Fair.
You explain exactly what you're gonna do. This is as fair as it gets!
You reach into the spectator's pocket and INSTANTLY pull out the chosen card. Your hand darts in at lightning speed and BOOM, a card appears at your finger tips. This happens in the blink of an eye... literally less than a second!
You ask the spectator to check the box of cards. The box is still closed!
Top 5 reasons we love Clutch:
Running Time Approximately 35min
- It's extremely fooling--laypeople don't have a chance!
- It's dramatic--you set up an impossible challenge for yourself.
- It's visual--you instantly pluck the card from your spectator's pocket.
- It plays huge in multiple environments--close-up, street, stand-up, and stage.
- It can be done with a borrowed deck without ANY preparation. Perform clutch anytime, anywhere... everytime, everywhere!