Already a Member?
and receive the lowest prices available! [
learn more about Membership
Beginner Magic Tricks
Card Magic Tricks
Close Up Magic Tricks
Coin & Money Magic Tricks
Comedy Magic Tricks
Featured Magic Shops->
Fire Magic Tricks
Free Magic Tricks
Instant Download Magic
Stage Magic Tricks
Supplies & Refills->
Pre-Sale Magic Items
Shop by Price->
Easy to do Magic Ages 7-12
Well Made & Easy to Perform
Pranks, Gags, Puzzles & More->
Inventory Reduction Sale
Coin Man Walking by Dan Watkins
Ships within 2-4 Business Days
Member price: $35.96
Become a Member »
Click to enlarge
Buy this item and earn 400 reward points.
Dan Watkins' Coin Man Walking
features nine coin routines and three utility sleights/items from his professional repertoire. The material is designed for the strolling / walk-around performer. There are
"No Tables Required"
to perform any routines taught on this DVD. The routines on this DVD are designed to be interactive with your spectators often having the magic occur directly in their hands. This allows your spectators to personally experience the magic instead of simply watching you perform.
Dan Watkins operates one of the most popular internet websites devoted to coin magic,
where readers can find the latest news and product reviews related to coin magic. A professional businessman by trade, Dan uses the material found on this DVD to entertain his customers at various business functions. Dan's material is extremely deceptive and well thought out. Each routine is a blockbuster that will amaze both magicians and your audiences.
Dan's routines are polished professional level presentations. The explanations are detail oriented with nothing is left out.
The running time is 2 hours & 11 minutes!
Coin Man Walking will set a new level of quality instruction in the art of coin magic!
The Middle Finger Backclip
- An extremely useful and deceptive utility sleight that enables you to show your palm up hand empty, while concealing a coin. Dan teaches everything you need to know to effectively utilize the technique for a couple of his routines.
The Holster Holdout
- An innovative one coin holdout that can be worn in plain view. It instantly delivers a concealed coin to your hand at your will.
- Adding to ideas of Troy Hooser and John Ramsay, Dan teaches a very clear, direct, and entertaining three coin fingertip production-vanish-reproduction sequence utilizing three solid silver dollars. Also taught in great detail is Dan's "Ramsay Feint" variation that eliminates the traditional false take of the last coin.
Fingertip Coins to Pocket
- Dan's version of "The Gadabout Coins" (two in the hand, one in the pocket plot) from J.B. Bobo's Modern Coin Magic performed at the fingertips. Also taught is a new muscle pass/click pass application to setup the final vanish of all the coins.
- is Dan's stand up Copper/Silver/Brass routine. The routine features a rapid fire, triple transposition that occurs in and out of a spectator's hands, without the magician's hands ever coming together.
- Dan performs a very clean stand up coins across routine where three coins travel, one at a time, from the left hand to the right hand. Before and after each coin travels, both hands are clearly seen, palm up, to contain the appropriate number of coins.
Double Take Transposition
- A spectator is given a silver coin to hold and the magician holds onto a copper coin. With just a wave of the hand, the coins change places! The effect is then instantly repeated and the two coins may be examined.
- A quick variation of Mark Jenest's "Short Hop," (Hopping Half routine without the Hopping Half gimmicks) ending with a surprise dollar bill production.
Flash Bill Fold
- Dan teaches his new money folding technique to create a self contained 1" x 1" packet that can be secretly manipulated and then instantly produced at the fingertips.
- Dan places a silver coin in his left hand and a copper coin in his right, somehow they change places! Quick, visual, no gaffs!
Breaking a Dollar
- Dan appears to bend a silver dollar at his fingertips. Instantly, the silver dollar breaks into two half dollars. The two half dollars are placed into his right fist, whereby they fuse back into a silver dollar.
4 Coins, Your Hands
- This is one of Dan's most reputable effects. It is a Coins Across routine that is revolutionary in both method and effect. All of the magic apparently happens in a spectator's outstretched hands. The coins appear to vanish one at a time from their right hand and arrive one at a time in their left; the last coin travels to her enclosed fist. This is interactive coin magic at its best!
Cylinder & Coins (Performance Only)
- Dan performs his favorite formal close up routine: An exceptionally streamlined version of John Ramsay's famous "Cylinder & Coins."
"Good solid magic that's both well thought out and well presented!"
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 05 December, 2009.
Customers who bought this product also purchased
Bare Hands Bill Production and Other Bill Effects (incl. Gimmicks) by Juan Pablo
Pro-Flite (Gimmick and DVD) by Nicholas Einhorn and Robert Swadling
We Have Gone Social
Join our Newsletter
you can trust
Daily Price Break
Celltic by David Kemsley
Notify me of updates to
Coin Man Walking by Dan Watkins
Shipping & Returns
Conditions of Use
Gift Voucher FAQ
Magic Links, Lists and Guides
Affiliate Log In
Copyright © 2017.
Magic Trick Store Inc.
Magic Trick Store Inc. London, KY 40741
Check Out Our Other Stores:
Website Maintained By