Buy this item and earn 350 reward points.
At long last the secrets of creating Comedy and Magic are revealed! Rich Marotta is a Comedy Club Headliner with over 20 years of experience and 2000 performances in over 200 venues. Rich imparts all of his professional tips and information to assist you in adding comedy to your magic. On this hilarious and magical 3-volume set of videos, you'll learn:
Perhaps the toughest venue any professional magician has to face - the walk-around situation. Rich Marotta is a master of approaching a group of people - cold - and blowing them away. The material explained on this volume is designed for situations where you have no table and the spectators' hands are otherwise engaged. Learn commercial and effective tricks for this unique situation. Learn how to approach a group cold; how to get the attention of spectators across the room; and what types of effects work best under fire.
- How to establish yourself as a Comedian
- How to establish yourself as a Magician
- How to successfully mix comedy and magic
- How to transition from joke to trick, trick to trick, and joke to joke
- How to choose and use assistants from the audience
- How to take an encore, and MUCH MORE!
Running Time Approximately 85min
- Quarter on Forehead
- Fan-See Card
- Ring & Rope
- Card Rise
- Cards to Pocket
- Gypsy Tie
- Card in Lemon
- Quick Coin Trick