Buy this item and earn 200 reward points.
View Clip 1
View Clip 2
View Clip 3
View Clip 4
If you've ever had a routine where switching a card or a small number of cards was needed...
If you've ever felt that using a himber wallet was something you wanted to eliminate... (No offense to Mr. Himber!)
Cosmo's card box is the solution!
Take a typical card box, drop a card in and close the lid (if you wish). And when needed, pop open the box and openly dump out the contents, what was placed inside has changed! Great for any effect where you need to switch a card or small number of cards!
Comes complete with 3 routines props included, online members only web site with to access online video instructions and tips.
Also includes detailed instructions on how to easily and quickly make your own with any box! No need to buy replacements!
3 routines with props included!
"...Thanks to Solano's "Cosmo's Card Box" (Joker Monte) is clean enough to throw pretty much everyone for a loop!"
- Boxed Assembly - Ace assembly where the Aces assemble in a CLOSED BOX!
- Boxed Lunch - Sandwich effect where the selection appears inside the box between two Jokers, or signed cards!
- Transo-Boxo - Chosen card changes in the hand of the spectator and reappears inside the closed box!
- MORE TO COME! - Other routines are available and taught in online videos for owners of this effect on the members only website!
- Visions, The Online Journal of the Art of Magic
"It's secret function is quite convincing. This box can be used in lots of other card tricks!"
- Guide: Magic.About.com
"With Cosmo's Card Box, Solano has hit on an excellent, all encompassing solution!"
- Peter Duffie, Magic Magazine