Buy this item and earn 150 reward points.
Practical Advice on Entertaining Children
Learn how to be the best kids' show entertainer you can be from three of the top professional performers in the field. Pro's David Ginn, Steve Taylor and Sammy Smith share their combined years of professional experience and cover:
- Audience Participation
- Treating Audience Helpers with Respect
- Sucker Tricks for Kids
- Entertaining Pre-Schoolers
- Working Outdoor Family Shows
- Adult Volunteers In Kidshows
- Mixing Messages with Magic
- New Twists On Old Tricks
- Entertaining Adults at Kidshows
- and more
Softbound, 144 pages.
"...carefully written and well produced...this book is bound to be of use to any performer, on or off television, who performs extensively for children and family audiences." - Jamy Ian Swiss