Buy this item and earn 750 reward points.
Spread the deck and show the both sides to have the spectator convinced that there's no trick.
They can shuffle freely.
You ask a spectator to pick a card (without any force!) and memorize it. He can sign on it if he wishes.
The chosen card is placed back to the middle of the deck by the spectator.
Show the outside and inside of the case, and immediately put the deck in.
Pinch the sides of the case with thumb and forefinger, and call the spectator's attention to the case. All the fingers are seen and nothing is concealed.
While the spectator is paying attention to the case, suddenly a single card is seen to rise right up slowly out of the deck- it's the chosen card!
After this is done, the both sides of the case are shown and the deck is taken out of the case to spread.
Still, no tricks!
You can repeat this trick again and again!
Both hands are free and no long sleeves of the jacket are required.
This absolutely incredible effect is similar to the masterpiece, "Rising Card". However, there is a distinctive difference between the two and this is totally advanced as follows.
- During the 'Rising', all the fingers are seen, and no any finger is hidden behind the case.
- When someone asks to show the both sides of the case, you can show it without any hesitation. It might be really incredible, but even in the midst of the "Rising" you can make the chosen card risen up turning the case around, as if the card is rising up by its own power. Anybody won't believe his eyes.
- No threads, weight, magnet or THUMBTIP - all self contained.
- Add nothing, reduce nothing.
- Just a deck and a card case. That's all, can you believe it?
- You can control the speed of rising. You can manage to stop rising, restart or return it to the deck if desired.
- This method is beautifully simple and easy to master for everyone.
Comes complete with deck, card case and 9 pages of photo-illustrated instructions.