Buy this item and earn 1,750 reward points.
Double Signed Card Routine
by Richard Turner
By adding another spectator and a few more moves, Richard Turner elevates the Signed Card Routine to new heights. Imagine an effect where two spectators autographed cards, one from a blue deck and one from a red deck disappear, only to have both cards appear and reappear over and over again. The amazement of the audience escalates with each appearance of a signed card; from the performers hat, under a mat, from a spectators hat, a wallet, torn and restored, and from a sealed deck of cards. Titillating as it may already seem the grand finale explodes when the sealed deck is opened to expose the spectators signed cards -- and it is the same card!!
Richard Turners startling Double-Signed Card Routine is for the true sleight of hand artist. It can be incorporated into your existing show or utilized as part of a standup act or a close-up routine.
In addition to the double signed card routine, Turner reveals his long held secret -- Turners Key Card. With Turners Key Card, you will be taught how to locate a selected card, by touch only, after a spectator has shuffled it into the deck.
Also Included are recently found photos, letter, and quotes from Dai Vernon, Ed Marlo, Charlie Miller, Michael Skinner, Fred Robinson, Larry Jennings, and a 1987 interview with Dai Vernon.
Additional Moves Taught by Richard on this DVD include:
- Turners Two Finger Bottom Deal Force
- Turners Invisible Bottom Palm
- Turners One hand Bottom Deal Force
- Turners Two Card Display into Gamblers Palm or Full Palm
- Turners Diagonal Palm Shift to Full Palm or Gamblers Palm
- Turners Two Card Spin Around Side Steal, Card to the Wallet
- Turners Gamblers Cop and Hand Wash to Wallet
- Turners Signed Card to a Sealed Deck
- Turners Key Card Twist-out
- Turners Top Palm and Second From Top Palm
- Turners Simultaneous Top and Bottom Palm