Buy this item and earn 1,248 reward points,
worth $1.25 in future purchase credits.
Get ready to step inside of Stefan Olschewski's head. In this 56 page book (A4 format), you will find lots of content from his professional repertoire. Nothing is held back. Stefan even shares an exclusive idea that got him standing ovations when he did his lecture in Austria, something that has never happened before in the 35 years history of the respective club.
Here is what you will find inside:
Lots of food for thought by one of Germany's top mentalists!
- 56 pages full of mind blowing mentalism
- 44 pictures and drawings explaining everything in great detail
- Professional effects from Stefan's working repertoire including JACR, a chair prediction on steroids, and Hangman, an amazing demonstration of "real mind reading" with a great story
- Theoretic ponderings including a dead easy way to add another level of suspense and entertainment to every act
- Stefan's invisible audio cuing system that enables you to operate your own music and sound effects at the touch of a button for just a fraction of the cost of systems available at the market - one of the many highlights of his lecture
- Links to live video performances of several of the effects explained in the book
- Hilarious and highly creative ways to reveal secret thoughts
- A fascinating idea to start a mental magic show without boring monologues and explanations
- A way to magically "appear" on stage
- and much, much more
What the pros say:
"Stefan's presentation is fresh, entertaining and absolutely astonishing... This is what mentalism in the 21st century should look like."
- Christoph Kuch, FISM Award Winner -
"Stefan's routines are very clever and extremely entertaining! Something too often overlooked or neglected in our field. And you will learn a lot about outs. His handling and approach are so natural and efficient. No one will suspect anything. Bravo, Stefan!"
- Jan Forster -
"It's wonderful!!! Creative thinking both in and out of the box."
- Marc Salem -
"Brilliant and clever indeed. [...] this gentleman has forged a total masterpiece."
- Larry Becker -
Book (A4 format), 56 pages, full color cover, 44 pictures, saddle stitched