Buy this item and earn 175 reward points,
worth $0.17 in future purchase credits.
"Of all the new faces I've met in the past 10 years, Karl stands out as being one of the few magicians that I just know will be a huge success. It is rare for a magician to not only understand technique, but also entertainment and business. I feel comfortable booking Karl anytime and anywhere."
- Bill Malone
"I love this DVD! I remember the first time you FRIED me with Grandmother's BLT over 10 years ago and I have been doing it ever since. Breaking the Second Rule is simply brilliant and such a practical way to switch a deck. I'm going to start working on Sublime as I just started doing my multiple selection routine again...I LOVE 'the moment' where the knife comes out of the box! Also, I REALLY like your 'thoughts' on the psychotic prediction...this is something that I WILL start doing immediately..."
- Cody Fisher
"Karl Hein's diverse collection of material was really inspiring. Personal favorites include his sandwich-kickback routine (Grandmother's B.L.T.), all his work on false shuffles, and his terrific ending to multiple selection (Sublime)."
- Joshua Jay
THE HEINOUS COLLECTION VOLUME 3
This DVD contains several of Karl Hein's signature multiple selection effects with a few bonuses thrown in. These multiple selection routines involve 3-4 spectator's at a time in an engaging and fun way. All of them have multiple moments of magic for a layered effect that will leave a lasting impression on your audiences.
1. Grandmother's BLT - A 3 phase sandwich effect with an unexpected ending that will give even the most experienced magician "that moment".
2. Collecting Camaro - A combination of the "Collectors" and "Triumph" effects that is a great follow-up to any 4 Ace routine.
3. Breaking the 2nd Rule - A repeat card under the box routine with 3 spectators that is a great lesson in misdirection and routining.
4. Sublime - Karl's favorite ending to any multiple selection routine that is a reputation maker. Includes all the tips that make it practical to do.
5. Hat Trick - The performer uses his hat or a borrowed hat to find 3 selections and produce a bottle of your choosing.
Bonus Effect: Psychotic Prediction - This is the routine that Karl didn't want to give away. 3 or 4 named cards appear in an impossible location.
Bonus Effect: Sponge Ball Prediction - A really great way to end just about any sponge ball routine!