Buy this item and earn 25 reward points.
One King of Spades is marked or signed for future ID. Another card is selected from the pack and also marked or signed for ID and lost it in the deck. You say that you will perform a magic effect that is different from the classic "pick a card-find a card trick". You take the marked King of Spades and also loose it in the deck. When you spread the card there are two cards that are stuck together. When you turn the cards over you will see that the sword of the marked King of Spades has stabbed the marked selected card. The King of Spades has really stabbed the card! You can ask the spectator to feel the sword. You proceed to separate both card and give them to the spectator to keep as a souvenir.
Comes complete with 1 gimmicked card and VCD video instructions (English / Espanol).
- Easy to perform!
- Includes specially designed gimmicked cards!
- Includes an instructional VCD!
- The sword really penetrates the selected card!
- You can make your own gimmicks!
- You can stab any card in the deck!
- Both cards can be signed by the spectator!
- The spectator can keep the cards as souvenir!
- Great magic for magicians!
Note: VCD playback on DVD players and computers may vary.