Buy this item and earn 400 reward points.
You're good at magic. You handle your effects and routines pretty well. Your shows get a good response. There's nothing fundamentally wrong and yet in your heart you know that your magic performance could be better.
There's something missing ... the X factor that big name magicians bask in, with confidence that brings them more bookings, bigger fees and an inner satisfaction that says they are better than most.
Everybody who steps onto a stage has this potential and it is nothing to do with magic technique. It's to do with you and how the world sees you.
Now, successful advertising man John Derris - with 60 years of magic behind him - reveals how on retirement he adapted his corporate and marketing experience to magic. And how he turned professional and toured the world with this simplified system of magic presentation.
It's called KISS - Keep it Simple Stupid - and it took him to Paris, Athens, Marbella, St. Petersburg, Copenhagen, Osaka, Casablanca, Istanbul and Buckingham Palace!
A taste of what's inside KISS:
Now, in straightforward language he tells of simple methods that can lift your performance to higher levels. Plus a stunning selection of highly visual effects and routines that he proved in performance all over the world in the last 15 years.
- A simple, inexpensive way to turn one booking into ten.
- How Dai Vernon used the KISS principle to fool the press.
- The 30-second procedure that kills stage entrance nerves.
- Alex Elmsley's top tip for the perfect rising cards.
- How Pat Page gave added value to secure repeat bookings.
- Create an Origami business card that will always be picked up and retained.
- How Al Koran went from a London barber's shop to New York's Broadway.
- Includes 8 John Derris routines.
- First publication of a new effect - 'Welded Bliss' - the linking of a diamond and signet ring that can be fully examined.
Pages: 132 - 6" x 9" - Black and white illustrations and photos