Buy this item and earn 350 reward points.
Martin Lewis is a consummate professional who has traveled the world performing every type magic show possible. He is one of the very few magicians who are equally as skilled in both stage and close-up magic. His routines are all fast paced, humorous and intrinsically magical. This video features Martin performing two different close-up magic shows in front of a live audience. He then teaches all the routines in great detail. You will also get to experience the comedy and professional routining that have earned him a worldwide reputation.
Routines performed and explained:
- Queenie, The Amazing Dancing Girl: A fast paced Three Card Monte type routine where the money card is all over the place, but never where you expect it.
- Sidewalk Shuffle: Martin presents his handling to one of the best-selling card routines of all time. It is also the one he invented and is best known for.
- The Odd Card: An impossible Monte routine with jumbo cards where the money card vanishes and a joker is found in its place.
- Spec Deck: A funny routine where a selected card is found through the markings it develops on it's back.
- The Stampede Second: A second dealing demonstration where a postage stamp is placed on the top card of the deck and the cards beneath it are visually dealt off the deck. When you stop the stamp is found permanently adhered to a previously selected card.
- Dice Propagation: A routine using three dice and a dice cup where the dice vanish, appear, shrink, change color, expand and finally multiply to fill the table with dice.
- Spelling Collins' Aces: The four aces vanish from four different packets of cards. The cards are gathered and the aces are found by spelling to them.
- Point of Arrival: Two cards are selected and signed. Ten cards are wrapped in a handkerchief and held by a spectator. The two selections vanish from the deck and appear inside the handkerchief.
- The Computer Cards: A selected card is lost in the deck. Using some computer cards and the spectator's responses the selected card is found even though the spectator is allowed to lie.
- Rabbit Test: A cute packet trick with rabbits that fall in love and multiply.
- Texas Money: A borrowed penny and a silver dollar change places, shrink and expand to many times their original size.
- Impossible Miniature Card Rise: Two cards are selected and lost in a miniature deck. The deck is placed under a drinking glass and the two selections visually rise out of the deck. Everything is examinable.
- Color Changing Pencil: A red pencil changes to blue as it is pushed through your fist.
- Sinister Glimpse: A clever method of glimpsing a peeked at card while it is still in the center of the deck.
- Bridge Hand Steal: A simple technique for stealing one card from a fan.
- Tosser Coin Switch: A visually satisfying method for switching coins.