Buy this item and earn 750 reward points.
A complete comedy mentalism collection with a kicker ending!Nine laugh-packed predictions!
Use just one... or all of them!
Huge 11" x 14" size cards (plus one 18" x 24" poster)!
Quality photography and design.
Glare-free matte finish.
Nothing earth-shattering here: we've simply created stunning versions of these classic gag predictions and turned them into a complete routine with a magical ending.
You tell your audience that you've enrolled in "Mindreading 101," a mail-order course for psychics. To try out what you've learned, you propose a few experiments with the spectators.
You begin by having a card selected and returned to the deck but decide to try a few more advanced tests. The audience is now treated to as many of these funny pseudo-predictions as you see fit.
When the laughs and groans subside, you return to the spectator's card. You show a large white image and claim that it's the selected card in the midst of a blizzard. But you quickly explain that you always have to look at the big picture, as you unfold the picture into a giant 18" x 24" poster of the spectator's chosen card and accept your applause for finally performing a truly magical prediction.
All these great-looking images are printed on high-quality stock in a giant 11" by 14" size that even the largest audience can see with ease. Plus they're coated with a matte finish that won't reflect the spotlight.
Mindreading 101 comes to you complete with all prediction cards, giant card prediction poster, and complete full-color instructions.
- The Baby Gag: The spectator names any celebrity and your prediction shows the chosen star...as a baby. And if they choose a celebrity of African-American or Asian descent, you're ready!
- The Bar Code: An audience member selects any common supermarket product and its price. Your prediction is correct, since it's a large-scale price code.
- 52 Cards: Any card named matches your prediction...a photo of a spread of the entire deck.
- Around-the-World Trip: The volunteer names a city, and remarkably, you show it on the other side of the card...in a complete world map.
- Birthday Prediction: Any date selected is in this 12-month calendar.
- The "No" Card: "Do you have any idea what word is on this card?" you ask. "No? That's correct!" you exclaim as you reveal the word "NO."
- "Your Name": You ask, "Would you be surprised if your name was printed on the other side?" The card, of course, states "YOUR NAME."
- Sanskrit: Predict the name of a corporate officer or any well-known movie or book...and it's found on the other side in the ancient language of Sanskrit!