Buy this item and earn 1,750 reward points,
worth $1.75 in future purchase credits.
Daniel Garcia's bold methods and a working pro's eye for routining take some of your favorite classics to new DG inspired heights.
- Only Four: Shadows coin for the 21st century. Only four coins are used-totally clean, and you can stop worrying about flashing the fifth coin.
- Scatter: A mental and physical impossibility-a card trick that uses no cards. Includes a PDF so you can print off as many as you like.
- Motion: A Haunted Deck routine that needs no gaffs, no preparation-all you need is this product.
- Bad Habit: A strikingly visual routine with a coin, a cigarette box, and a spectator's hand.
- Chi!: A coin is held at the fingertips and punctured with the magician's finger. And yes, the coin is signed. What more is there to say?
- White or wheat: The spectator examines the aces, which you cleanly place on the table with empty hands. A second later, the selected card is found between them. And then the spectators examine the aces again. Includes the Ego slip control, which you absolutely will use.