Buy this item and earn 150 reward points.
Peak Playing Cards beautifully illustrates each of Colorado's fifty-three 14ers, which are mountains rising at least 14,000 feet above sea level.
The Night Deck back features the summit of a mountain peeking through the clouds, surrounded by shining stars. Includes all fifty-three custom designed fronts that feature Colorado's 14ers. Both are symmetrical over the horizontal axis, so nobody will know how you hold the cards in your hand.
All fifty-two playing cards and one Joker have a custom illustration of the peak of the 14er, as well as its name and elevation. The cards are ordered according to elevation; the highest peaks are aces and the lowest twos and a joker. Each card uses clean lines and lots of white space to showcase the modern design of the peak.
The suits are also a completely custom designed. The font for the pips is modern, thin, and pairs well with the mountain design. The direction of the lines for the hearts/diamonds and clubs/spades lean opposite directions, making it easy to quickly distinguish between suits of the same color. The cards are beautiful to look at, but also easy to play with.
- 53 Fourteeners = 52 playing cards 1 Joker
- The other Joker is a custom design featuring Red Rocks
- One blank card included so you can draw a replacement, should you lose a card
Peak Playing Cards are printed by the U.S. Playing Card Company (USPCC), the same makers of the Bicycle and Bee brand, casino-grade playing cards. This means exceptional quality used by the pros, all made in the USA.
- Bicycle grade, poker-size cards (2.5" x 3.5")
- Air-cushioned finish for easy dealing and handling
- Card paper stock is crafted from sustainable forest paper, starch-based laminating glue, and vegetable-based printing inks