Buy this item and earn 450 reward points.
by Daniel Peris
The author, Daniel Peris, was born in Nîmes, France, in September 6, 1968. He is an atypical magician. He is a Mathematics teacher in the "Terre nouvelle" High School of Marjevols in Lozère (Southern France), and he has very soon enjoyed applying and combining mathematics principles to card routines.
Without any claim, he has modified some effects making them, more of the time, really unexplainable, even by magicians:
"What interests me in automatic tricks, is when they dont seem to be automatic".
His works have been acknowledged by the magic profession in 2000 when he won an inventiveness award at the AFAP convention, thanks to a clever concept which combined the faro shuffle with the stacked deck. He received another inventiveness award in the French FFAP Championship in 2006, thanks to a new principle called the Peristance (The French conjuror Herve Lemarchand (Mimosa) has named this principle like that) which is a generalization of the 2nd Gilbreath principle. New ways are now opened thanks to the Peristance.
- Caution (Gerard Bakner)
- Credits and thanks
- Automatic Perfect Prediction - Version 1
- Automatic Perfect Prediction - version 2
- The incomplete control Faro
- Automatic Perfect Prediction - version 3
- Automatic Perfect Prediction - version 4
- Widespread control faro incomplete
- Divination more progressive
PART 3 PART 4
- Statement of Peristance
- Melance Peristance
- A memory hallucinante
- On the lip
- Incredible divination
- Incredible divination of a word
- Forcing a Supreme color
- Prediction of a card number
- Divination progressive amazing
- Reflecting on Peristance
Afterword (Thierry Schanen)
- The false mixture Charlier
- The total mixture Fake French
- In English
- Full Color with Photos
- A5 format (15 x 21 cm), glossy 115g
Pages 86 - Softbound