Buy this item and earn 600 reward points.
by Banachek and Gene Protas
A random number (several digits long) is arrived at by members of the audience. A pocket calculator is used to ensure that the magician could not have known the number in advance. A member of the audience is asked to concentrate on each of the digits in the number. The magician proceeds to "read the audience members mind" by correctly revealing each digit of the final result.
In performance, a pocket size scientific calculator is displayed and shown to work normally. Simple calculations are executed which demonstrate that the calculator keys function correctly (addition, multiplication, subtraction and division). If desired, scientific functions can be demonstrated to work normally as well (e.g. square root).
What Magicians are saying about Psi-Kalc:
- No Stooges
- Easy to Do
- No Sleights Required
- Complete illustrated instructions with bonus tips and routines by working magicians
- Perform Any Time, Anywhere
- Can be performed for an audience of one to hundreds
- Can be immediately repeated with different results
- Performer can use it as regular calculator when not performing the effect
- Hard shell protective case
"The best calculator Ive ever seen!"
"Its so good I use two."
"So good it should be illegal."
"A virtual Tour de Digits!"
Comes complete with scientific calculator and instruction booklet.