Buy this item and earn 7,998 reward points.
by Peter Loughran
*Warning-contains Explicit Language*
SUMMON THE POWER OF THE RAIN GODS AND CHANGE THE LIVES OF EVERYONE YOU MEET.
Theperformer gathers several spectators in a circle of chant, and beginsto tell a story of ancient mythology surrounding the Mayan Rain Gods ofthe past. Engulfing the spectators in world beyond their imagination,the performer brings forth a sacred piece of cloth. The cloth is thenunraveled to reveal an ancient artifact stolen from a British museumknown as a Rain Stone. By chanting the words Rainmaker 3 times, theRain Stone was used to summon the great Mayan Rain Gods, such as oneknown as Chac. By summoning the Rain Gods, ancient civilization wasable to save their crops from drought by causing it to mysteriouslyrain upon their fields.
The performer holdsout the ancient stone in his out stretched hands and invites everyonein the circle to touch and keep their fingers on the ancient artifact.Asking everyone to concentrate on the Rain Stone, the performer leadsthe spectators in an eerie chant, first chanting the name of the RainGod "Chac", then following with the words "Rainmaker" 3 times.
Suddenlythe unimaginable begins to happen; raindrops begin to fall from high inthe sky, down upon the circle of spectators. As your spectators lookup, droplets of water land randomly upon their face and body. The chantis broken, and the rain stops, changing the lives of everyone in thecircle.
Rainmakercomes complete with the professional apparatus, Rain Stone and adetailed instructional booklet with designer routines.
- The performer has full control over the rain at all times.
- The performers hands are in full view at all times during the illusion.
- Totally safe, and completely harmless.
- No assistants or stooges, this is a one-man effect.
- Seconds to step up and ready to go at all times.
- Automatic reset, and instantly repeatable.
- Control the amount of rain that falls.
- Control the time the rain starts and stops.
- The Rain Stone is completely examinable before and after the effect.