Buy this item and earn 600 reward points.
This book is now back in print!
A complete guide to performing magic for children. New York's top kid show magician, featured on television, in newspapers, and magazines, shares his secrets of success. Featuring six never-before published routines, 27 secrets of funnier routines, 7 essays, plus 21 tips to keep parents from talking during your show! All this and more allows you to work more, and make more money!
- Turn your show into non-stop laughter with the techniques you'll discover only in this book.
- Learn the psychology behind children's behavior and how to apply that to a successful show.
- Unlock the top 10 keys to performing memorable children's magic.
- Get the secrets to making parents laugh too, so you get hired again and again!
- Discover simple steps that make kids demand you for their party.
- Understand the differences in performing for different aged children.
- Six steps to getting the most entertainment from a child volunteer.
- Solving the tip 19 problems of performing for children.
This is the first time David has released his routines to the magic community. These are his favorite routines from his hugely successful show. These will be the funniest routines you have ever performed.
- Five minutes with a Milk Pitcher that will change your show completely.
- The funniest Mis-Made Flag routine you have ever seen.
- Win your audience over with a charming routine to perform with very shy children, even 3-year-olds can be stars with this trick.
- Step-by-step instruction on how to create your own hilarious routines.
David Kaye is a full-time professional magician and writes a monthly column about performing magic for children in MAGIC magazine. His shows have been featured on ABC, CBS, NBC, and even the Late Show With David Letterman. He performs more than 300 shows a Year!
Pages 163 - Hard Bound