Buy this item and earn 250 reward points.
Close-Up entertainer extraordinaire for major casinos for over 25 years - over 100,000 live performances and counting! Those who know him dub him the 'King of Presentation'. His unique and distinctive style will compel you to watch his performances over and over! These extremely entertaining routines selected from his vast original repertoire will stimulate you to learn and perform them too!
- Blame It On The Milkman - The friendly milkman takes the onus for this clever sandwich routine.
- Puzzling Poker Hand - The audience surprisingly finds the lone missing piece to complete this unique triumphant royal flush production.
- Invisible Deal - An invisibly dealt hand suddenly materializes into a royal flush.
- Club Sandwich - The dealer is caught stealing aces from the deck. His accuser is proven wrong as the aces are shown face up in the deck sandwiching a royal flush in clubs.
- What Goes Down Must Come Up - A 'scientifically' themed progressive ambitious routine whereby each 'rise' to the top seems more inexplicable than the time before.
- Yanked - Two ordinary drinking straws penetrate each other. Remarkable the two straws remain intact but their paper covers are severed in half.
- Vigilante - After three gunshots are heard, the back of the signed card becomes bloody red. Shockingly, the signed card now has three holes in it.
- Trauma In Tijuana - LaGerould's version of Dai Vernon's classic 'Cutting the Aces' from Stars of Magic.
- Grand Slam - A game winning grand slam has the four kings surprisingly rounding the bases. The stolen bases (the aces) are discovered elsewhere. The home run ball is caught by the performer to conclude this clever baseball themed card routine.
- Outlaws - Introducing LaGerould's One Handed Twist maneuver, the four jacks somersault, one at a time, then become four previously tabled cards.
- Flashjacks - An instantaneous production of the four jacks and a repeat sequel that stuns the audience all over again.
- Digital Production - One of the funniest finger stunts you'll ever see (presented in the view all section). Performance only, you can certainly figure it out.