Buy this item and earn 125 reward points.
by Bob Sheets
A Trauma Inducing Denomination Transmutation
The best way to KILL a spectator without going to Jail...
Most skulls get cracked getting whacked from the OUTSIDE with immense force. Skullkracker is so visually stunning that it causes the spectators brain to explode thus causing the skull to crack from the INSIDE!
For decades Mike Koslowskis "One Hundred Dollar Bill Switch" was the standard way magicians changed a one dollar bill into a one hundred dollar bill. Those days are gone forever…no more thumbtips!
Skullkracker is so revolutionary it will cause a paradigm shift in the way magicians view "the bill switch." Bob Sheets has perfected Skullkracker through thousands of performances. He has eliminated ALL of the issues normally associated with money tricks. Skullkracker is totally visual. The bill changes visibly WHILE the spectators stare at it!
Learning Skullkracker is dead easy. In fact, there are three handlings, one for every skill level. It doesnt matter if youre a beginner or a seasoned pro, Bob will guide you through the learning process step by step with crystal clear instructions. As usual, the detail is staggering, but youll learn much more than the method. Bob has included six different presentations for all types of situations. Bob has also included additional displays, and all of the hot tips that make Skullkracker practical.
Skullkracker is the most visual trick since Ultimate 3 Fly
The possibilities are endless...
- Skullkracker uses ordinary bills. No glue, cutting, or double-stick tape required
- Skullkracker does NOT use a thumbtip
- Skullkracker can be done with ALL United States currency
- Skullkracker can be done with EUROS and most foreign currency
- Skullkracker can be done with different SIZED currency
- Skullkracker can be done with different COLOR currency
- Skullkracker can be used to change a check into currency
- Skullkracker can be used close-up, parlor or stage
Warning: Improper use may cause spectator brain damage!
Chapters & Contents
Running Time Approximately 1hr 5min
- Bill Preparation
- Types Of Currency
- Handling Options (Three Types)
- Visual Changes (Four Types)
- Presentations (Six Types)
- Performers Viewpoint
- Additional Displays (Three Types)