Buy this item and earn 418 reward points.
by Docc Hilford
Why does love have to hurt so bad?
Heres a trick designed for walk around, table magic and live on-the-street performances. Its direct mentalism, but remains novel and funny. There are six different climaxes; a good reason why this trick has already become a favorite of close-up performers everywhere.
The mentalist and a woman are at a table where he explains. "My friends a magician and he just split up with his long time girlfriend. She insisted that everything they own be split evenly. She even cut his cards. WITH A MEAT CLEVER! But I told him they might get back together. Let me show you why I think that."
He displays a deck of cards, cut in half, right through the middle. The woman shuffles them while he writes tow notes. The woman takes about 26 of the half cards and the mentalist uses those remaining. "Youre the girlfriend and Ill be my friend" The cards are mixed again and both people choose ANY unknown card from their half.
Although the womans choice was free and from a well shuffled deck, a series of SIX quick and startling climaxes follow:
Countem SIX climaxes in 60 seconds!
- The first note predicts the mentalists random choice.
- The second note predicts the womans choice.
- Both parties chose the same card!
- Both half cards match precisely.
- All 50 half cards in the deck are different.
- The only two halves that match are the chosen cards!
Split Up Has These Important Features:
- The split deck is funny and novel.
- The story line is hilarious!
- No sleight of hand necessary.
- The womans card choice is absolutely FREE.
- Can be done HANDS OFF!
- The shuffles are genuine.
- Can be performed with two people.
- No extra props are needed.
- The cards, box and notes can be examined.
- Reset is automatic.
- Perfect for table hopping, walk around, or street magic.