Buy this item and earn 350 reward points.
Gaetan Bloom is known as one of the most creative magicians in the world. But his strength lies in his knack for inventing magic that not only fools laypeople but absolutely destroys magicians. If you enjoy being fooled and fooling others you must have this DVD. It is amazing how his simple methods never fail to fool. You will learn magic with cigarettes, boxes, paper plates and cards.
Routines performed and explained:
Remember the routines are easy to do and are guaranteed to entertain and fool any audience of laypeople or magicians. A Meir Yedid Magic product. Original release date: DVD: June 2008, VHS: 1999.
- Kit Klop: Teaching how to quit smoking by eating cigarette paper and a chunk of tobacco. You wash it all down with a glass of water and produce a cigarette from your mouth.
- Bonux (Bleached): A card is freely selected and signed. It is thrown into a box of bleach with the rest of the deck and the box is shaken. A second spectator comes up with a number. The cards are dumped out of the box and the signed selection is found at the number selected by the second spectator. As a kicker ending all the cards except the selection are now blank.
- Fifty-Fifty: A guessing game where you keep betting money with a spectator on the locations of a big key and a small key. As a finale the spectator selects one of the keys -- the key he freely selects matches an empty suitcase while the suitcase he left for you is full of money and prizes.
- Immortal: Using a deck of cards and an imaginative story about finding out when a man is going to die a spectator selects a card from one deck and it is found missing from a second deck.
- The Plate Trick: A spectator shuffles a deck of cards, selects one and signs it. A second spectator shuffles some paper plates with numbers on them. A box of dice is also shaken. The plates are tossed into the audience. The dice read 2 and 6. The plate with 26 written on it is torn to show the signed selection imbedded within the paper.
Special DVD Features:
Running Time Approximately 85min
- Instant access to performances and explanations
- Product Previews
- DVD Trailers
- Dolby Digital sound
- Encoded for worldwide viewing