Buy this item and earn 1,498 reward points.
As human beings, we all have the ability to create. All too often, this gift of creativity is laid to rest before it is ever used. Living under the theory that inspiration is the key to motivation, to inspire, is to breathe life into lifelessness.
Join accomplished magician Jason Wethington as he walks through the city of Orlando with the mind-set to inspire and evoke creativity. Through his magic, the main idea is to unlock what it is that people are tied to. The art style is irrelevant, but the need to inspire is necessary to human survival. If the world's creativity is misplaced, then the world is truly lost.
Jason's traditional style of magic re-enforces the idea that magic is about the people and what they get out of it. An anecdote, a thought, or a defining moment. In short, the spectators get out of it, what you, the magician puts into it.
- Behind the scenes featurette
- 9 detailed revelations
- Commentary by Jason Wethington and Will Cobble
- Over two hours and thirty minutes of production time
- Eat more Popcorn: An experiment in psychology, a trick seasoned pros can add immediately to their repertoire and so easy beginners will be able to use it too.
- Oil and Water: Jason's handling of this classic borrows from Rene Levand and Chad long for a great routine.
- The Gambler's Cards Across: Ok it has nothing to do with gambling we just wanted to do a teach in of a great utility sleight and capitalize on the popularity of poker, can we be forgiven?
- Giggle Coins Across: That's the reaction you'll get from your buddies at the next meeting. A great strolling effect. No need for tables here. Muscle passers will have a lot of fun with this.
- 2003-3&3: Jason shares another version of his favorite effect, Coins Across! This one is for a more formal setting when you have a table available. Three coins travel form hand to hand. Then all three at once....Killer!
- Okito Box Routine: A three phase routine. First, four coins magically appear (delicious!) Then Jason offer a version of Chad Long's "Okito Reversemmbly" that doesn't need a Boston Box. Finishing with "Okito Unplugged." This has been a closely guarded handling of an instantaneous 'Out with Four' type effect. It was a big hit at the TSD convention in New Orleans.
- CST: Do you think Jason likes coins? This is another classic with a very visual handling. Imagine being able to let your audience double check the coin in their closed fist making sure it is the one you gave them, yet the change still takes place! Heresy I tell you!
- Who wants to be the Firebug: One of Jason's favorite routines. Very simple handling lots of good magic. Oh and he tips his handling on using new quarters with your old gimmick.
- Pen and Drink Routine: No fancy name just Jason's signature routine. After seeing this routine, Tyler Gray from the Orlando Sentinel wrote, "That was some real 'Disney' magic!"