Buy this item and earn 200 reward points.
Uncle Percys Last Poker Hand
Someone from the audience chooses one of five playing cards lying on the table. A piece of glass is laid in the persons hand. A word mysteriously appears on the glass, which is the color of the back of the chosen card. And it is exactly this card which belongs to Uncle Percys Last Poker Hand, taken from a card case and presented to the audience. br
- Card case with two compartments and a secret compartment
- Five playing cards with different colored backs
- Two sets of four cards with red or blue backs, each of them folded in a piece of paper,
- printed with the words Uncle Percys Last Poker Hand.
- Specially prepared piece of glass
- Glass cleaning cloth