Buy this item and earn 350 reward points.
Unexpected Visitor Vol. 2
by Doug Brewer
Another Visit From The Unexpected
Developed, tested and refined for maximum audience impact in Every Situation!
11 tricks fully explained
Coin magic for every situation
- Visual Copper Silver Brass: Unbelievable final phase where the coins transpose even with your hands open!
- Fidget: Two coins become "fidgety" - changing places, multiplying, altering their appearance, with a final transposition in the spectators hand.
- The Flying Stupendas: Dougs handling of a classic plot with the Okito Box, ending in the spectators hand.
- Clone Elizabeth: A three coin production that is silent, but deadly. A great lead-in to any coins across sequence.
- Chariots of Fire: Fire is used to cleverly sneak in the gaffs for Dougs handling of the classic copper/silver/brass effect.
- Invisible Palm by Candlelight: Three coins appear and reappear in a dramatic routine using candlelight.
- Magician vs. Wifes Coin Purse: A stunner direct from Dougs award-winning close-up act.
- Turkey Shoot: Dougs handling of the brilliant Triple Threat gimmick.
- Shrunken Heads: Another sneaky use of the Triple Threat gimmick, shrinking full-sized silver dollars into miniature coins.
- Bertram Revisited: A simplified and commercial reworking of Derek Dingles variation on a classic assembly plot.
- Chopped Taters: Dougs handling of the mini-Chop Cup, direct from his acclaimed book.
Running Time Approximately 109min