Buy this item and earn 1,748 reward points,
worth $1.75 in future purchase credits.
He was a trusted advisor to some of magic's biggest stars. Now, see the man behind the legend and his own incredible close-up illusions.
Gary Ouellet has written several excellent books and he was also the producer of the "World's Greatest Magic" television specials. He was most knowledgeable in all aspects of magic and was a great teacher.
The action is fast paced and an awful lot of material has been crammed into this video. After an introduction by Ken Krenzel and Gary Ouellet, here's what Gary will teach you:
- The Spread Pass - Gary called this the best Pass no one ever uses! See why and learn Gary's Open Finger method.
- Showcase - A full ten-minute commercial card act that Gary developed for paying customers.
- The Paradise Counts - a new approach to the Elmsley Count, the Jordan Count and the Ascanio Count. No block squeeze-offs!
- The Cabaret Force - A new card force that is truly original and deceptive.
- The Paradox Control - The hit of Gary's lectures! You have to see the explanation to believe what really happens when you control a selected card to the top of the deck invisibly.
- The Angle Pivot Double Lift - A natural, mechanically perfect stud double.
- The Crook - A mechanical approach to the care and treatment of double cards, permitting an illusive Double Lift, Handover, Snap Change, Color Change, Center Double and Center Switch.
- Migration - The late Ron Scarf gave this Collector handling to Gary shortly before he died.
- The All-Purpose Vanish - If you can hold the object in your hand, you can vanish it. All the hints, subtleties and real work that you can never find anywhere else.
- The Amazing Vanish - A coin is tossed up into a waiting hand and instantly is squeezed away to nothingness. What a move!
- The There and Back Again Change - You read about it in Apocalypse, now see it performed.
- The Infidel Change - the move to end all moves, wherein a silver coin changes to a Chinese coin, literally in mid-air (without gimmicks, of course!)
- Flash Deck - A surprising instantaneous production of a deck of cards.
Super Shells - The famous three shell game including the Side Steal Sequence and the Pinky Pinch.
- The False Cut - Great for table hopping.
- The Force - A new visual retention force of a card including the Ken Krenzel and Steve Spillman handlings, the multiple force and multiple control adaptations, plus a great signature transposition effect.