Buy this item and earn 2,400 reward points.
One of the most OUTSTANDING mental effects to come along in many, many years.
A member of the audience examines a sketch pad and a felt-tip pen. The spectator is then asked to write his name in large letters across the top sheet of the pad. This sheet is torn into two pieces. One of the pieces is given to the member of the audience, who crumples it up and holds it in his closed hand. The magician draws for example a large eye on the second half and crumples it up as well. As if by voodoo magic, the image the magician drew on his paper appears on the backside of the half that the audience member is holding!
1. No Swami gimmick or thumb/ nail/ boon writer are used!
2. You don't need a secret stooge.
3. The marked paper does not have to be switched!
Only one sheet of paper is used!
4. You do not have to write something secretly while performing!
5. No, there is no duplication writer or carbon paper involved!
6. The drawing that appears on the spectator's paper
is clearly drawn with a felt tip pen!
7. Any drawing, word or number can appear on the spectator’s paper!
Werry’s Voodoo I comes complete with the special notepad, gimmick and detailed instructions.