Already a Member?
and receive the lowest prices available! [
learn more about Membership
Card Magic Tricks
Close Up Magic Tricks
Coin & Money Magic Tricks
Comedy Magic Tricks
Featured Magic Shops->
Fire Magic Tricks
Free Magic Tricks
Instant Download Magic
Stage Magic Tricks
Supplies & Refills->
Pre-Sale Magic Items
Shop by Price->
Pranks, Gags, Puzzles & More->
Inventory Reduction Sale
Al Schneider Heavy Metal Series by L&L Publishing
Ships within 2-4 Business Days
EARN 1,748 REWARD POINTS
The supplier does not allow discounts on this item,
but receive $1.75 in reward cash to use on any future purchase.
Click to enlarge
Buy this item and earn 1,748 reward points,
worth $1.75 in future purchase credits.
This DVD contains a collection of classic coin effects that Al Schneider has been working on for the last 50 years. The experiments presented are an attempt to move these classic 20th century effects into the 21st century. Fifty years of Al's magic experience has been focused on making these effects more streamlined and more magically powerful with the spotlight on coin routines that depend on gimmicked and extra coins.
Here's what's contained
in this confidential file:
- This began as a routine with three coins and a shot glass. Traditionally, the first two coins went through the table. Then, because the power of the shell expired, the performer would use some other sequence to finish the routine. In this updated version, all three coins go through the table one after the other. However, a suitable surprising finish is incorporated into the handling, making this a more stunning effect.
1 - This is a classic Coins Across routine. It was enhanced with Al's Pop-Up Move. This version is an experiment to improve the conclusion of the effect with the addition of a move called Max Al Ping Chen. This routine is intended for formal sit-down shows. Three silver half dollars are held in the left hand. An odd coin is held in the right hand. One at a time, the silver coins magically find their way to the right hand.
1 - This is essentially a modification of Heisenberg Routine I. The primary goal of this experiment was to shorten the routine, making it more suitable for casual or walk-around situations. It's quicker yet takes advantage of the Max Al Ping Chen technology and shell theory.
- This is a bleeding-edge experiment that attempts to open a door to a new kind of magic. The goal is to place coins on the table in some kind of symbolic pattern. Small cards are then placed over the coins and when the cards are lifted, the coins form a different pattern. This is repeated and the coins form a different pattern yet again. The cards are placed over the coins and then removed one last time for a spectacular conclusion.
- This experiment is to capitalize on shell technology and also to provide an easy-to-master sequence of motions. This is a basic Coins Across routine in which three silver coins travel from one hand to another to join an odd coin such as a copper coin. This could easily become a favorite routine as it is easy to present and gets the magic job done, leaving the performer to focus on presentation.
- This is a length and complicated experiment with a goal to enhance the reaction power of the standard Matrix routine. Many have complained that, though Matrix is powerful, it is too short. Many add to the routine to make it longer. What they add, however, often makes the routine weaker. In this routine, Matrix is the finish. The added material is put in front of a perfect Matrix presentation and the entire routine uses a sophisticated Zen approach to heighten the impact of the Matrix concept. In the end, the audience is convinced the most powerful method of doing magic is to do nothing and let the Universe do the work.
Hexpansion of Texture
- The goal of this experiment is to match the power of mentalism. People view mentalism as real, which thus makes it more powerful than bland magic tricks. We want to kick up the power of magic to appear as real magic. One of the most powerful tricks is Expansion of Texture and our premise is to increase this power by a factor of six. Therefore, in this effect, six quarters are borrowed and a spectator forms a bag out of a handkerchief. The six quarters magically enter the bag while the spectator is holding it, which stuns them into motionlessness.
- This experiment is, perhaps, the most significant of the bunch. The roots of it are the standard method of doing Al's Coins Across routines. During a 50-year long search to find a better way to conclude a Coins Across routine, this experiment has emerged with a superior technology. The problem with most Coins Across routines is that the first transpositions are the best. Often, the last transposition is some hacked together combination that only serves to end the routine. In this experiment, the last transposition not only capitalizes on the preceding technology but also adds to it, yielding a truly powerful ending. This routine can be repeated immediately for those situations where you walk around and an enthusiastic audience member follows you.
- Handkerchief coin penetrations have been around for a long time. Expansion of Texture is one of the better ones. There are other routines in which three coins are held in a handkerchief and the coins extracted one at a time. Then, the trick was enhanced with a see-through cloth instead of a normal handkerchief. Still, the effect depended on trick folds and funny twists. The Osmosis experiment strove to remove all strange manipulation. In this, three silver dollars are held at the fingertips. They are covered with a see-through cloth. Then, with little motion, the coins are magically pulled, one at a time, through the cloth. A real magician could not do better.
- Two large but completely different coins - one silver and the other brass (with a hole in it) are very fairly placed into small envelopes yet change places under the fairest of conditions. The purpose of this experiment was to investigate the use of double-sided envelopes rather than double-sided coins to produce a transposition effect.
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 15 November, 2013.
We Have Gone Social
Join our Newsletter
you can trust
Daily Price Break
Illusion Works Volumes 1 & 2 by Rand Woodbury
Notify me of updates to
Al Schneider Heavy Metal Series by L&L Publishing
Shipping & Returns
Conditions of Use
Gift Voucher FAQ
Magic Links, Lists and Guides
Affiliate Log In
Copyright © 2019.
Magic Trick Store Inc.
Magic Trick Store Inc. London, KY 40741
Check Out Our Other Stores:
Website Maintained By